Monday 30 November 2015

WINNER - Cover of the Year 2015

It's official... Cover of the Year 2015. 

Artist: Thander Lin​  @ deviant art - http://las-t.deviantart.com/ 


Massive congratulations to everyone involved, especially the fellow winners ~ Kia Carrington-Russell, Annie Seaton, AM Hudson and Tess Woods.



I hope I reached everyone with my personal thanks, but just in case, thank you all so, so, so, so SO much for your support, your voting and sharing and just being such amazing people in my life! I am so happy to announce, that at the strike of midnight last night Soulless: The Immortal Gene Trilogy​ was sitting with the most votes in its category of Cover of the Year.

The Artist, Thander Lin Illustration​, has done such an incredible job and deserves all the recognition.


No comments:

Post a Comment