Monday 26 August 2013

Please be careful and mindful at clubs!

Please be careful and mindful at clubs!

Last Friday night I had a glass cup hit my face while out at a club. As you can see, it cut me under my eye and has given me a black eye. (It's healed mostly now with no permanent scarring).  I don't know who threw it unfortunately due to it being so dark and packed.

 Some idiot was obviously done with her/his drink and decided to throw it into the crowd instead of returning the glass to the bar counter.


 I think I'm both lucky it didn't hit my eye or shatter and cut up my face more, and unlucky that I was the stranger who got hit.




 If you're the type of person who does this at a club, THINK FIRST! Your mindless act could've seriously hurt someone.   




No comments:

Post a Comment