Tuesday 21 August 2012

A Review for a Review


Need help getting your book out there? Want an honest opinion or reach to a larger audience? How about we make a deal - A Review for a Review.

I am happy to read your book (published for non published) and give you my honest opinion, posting the review not only here on this blog but on my facebook page - twitter - and deviant art profile for the return favour. I can offer you Ebooks only unfortunately.

If this is something you are interested in, please contact me here OR email me on jacintamaree@hotmail.com.au.

Conditions apply of course: For the return review to be posted on deviant art and EITHER one if not all of these websites:

Amazon
Smashwords
Goodreads
Barnes and Noble.

Please contact me for details. If you have a published book - I am happy to post my review on the above websites if applicable.
Thank you so much for your time - talk to you soon.
________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment