Friday 15 March 2013

Craig Yelle Review

A HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you to Craig Yelle, the author and mastermind behind his upcoming release Taking Angels for this wonderful review. I am so thrilled to hear such a postive response, it really means the world to me.

You can find his work here! http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17612516-taking-angels 



 
Lock, as the story unfolded became more likeable as you understood where he came from and how he ended up in his current situation. He held up his end of the story very well and balanced Rachael perfectly.

All that being said, there is simply no other way to explain My Demonic Ghost except that Jacinta Maree is a talented and gifted storyteller who continually added elements to her story that encompassed myths and legends alike. The way she wove them into the story so believably is evidence that she has a very bright future ahead of her.

Her ability to take characters that I initially despised and make me feel empathy for them is truly amazing.

I love a good story and will be waiting for the next addition to My Demonic Ghost as Jacinta Maree will surely not disappoint me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment