Thursday 7 March 2013

Sneak Peak- My Demonic Ghost Three

I have a sneak peak into My Demonic Ghost Book Three:
I don't know why, but I just love writing scenes where characters are arguing. It's during those heated moments that the un-expectant truth comes out.
 

 


Lock pushed himself up from the wall, running his hand roughly through his hair, "I'm not perfect Rachael, and yes I'm going to get jealous. It's a part of my curse, of who I am. I am an env...ious, jealous, brat of a boy and I can't stop thinking about how much I want you. I know my faults! I'm not blind and I'm trying to fix myself but its just not that easy. But I will never trick you. I will never betray you."

I shook my head, freeing tears, "I don't believe you." I nibbled on my lower lip, I just couldn't handle the drama anymore. "You should go."

"Fine" Lock turned to leave when I called out to him again.

"No, I mean go, go. Go back to the Reapers and the other Banished. You don't belong here."

"Rachael"

"I don't want you here. Why can't you understand that? Just get out"

Lock didn't move, he didn't even turn back around to reply with some snarky remark. He just stood there, soaking up my words before he gently lowered his head. Without a word he stepped through the front door and vanished.   
 
Image: Viria13
 

No comments:

Post a Comment