Thursday 21 February 2013

Showing such kindness...

A massive thank you to the two beautiful ladies, Rhonda M Perkins and Rhonda Plumhoff for these incredible swag gifts they created for My Demonic Ghost. I don't know if I will be able to part with them, as everything Rhonda has made me is like a precious treasure.
 
Rhonda M Perkins is the mastermind behind Crazy Creations Facebook where she creates unique bead book thongs into the themes of your favourite book. Seriously she makes them from scratch, it's AMAZING!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Creations/338793389503076?ref=ts&fref=ts

Thank you so much Rhonda Plumhoff for these beautiful presents, it must be a 'Rhonda' thing to be this talented. Thank you ladies, I absolutely love them to death and back. ;)  

 
** Here are some other creations they have put together in celebration of Brenda Pandos' novel
Everlost.  **

 

No comments:

Post a Comment