Sunday 9 December 2012

SPOTLIGHT CENTRAL!!!

Check out all these wonderful and extremely kind people that are leading out a helping hand to a new author like myself.
 
____________________________________________________
 
 
I have the beautiful inside and out Jessica Johnson from Bookend 2 Bookend. She has adopted me as her author for the week, which has pushed my facebook page up to 150 likes, expanded my fan page, exposed me to many of her wonderful friends and has sold some of my books. I am so glad that I got this opportunity to work with someone like Jessica, I have learnt so much:
 
 
 
____________________________________________________
 
 
Goodreads Activist and Paranormal lover Ellen:
 
 
Sample: If your book was made into a TV series or Movie, what actors would you like to see playing your characters? I never really imagined them as movie characters, so it’s hard for me to pick a face in Hollywood and say - yes that’s him/her. These characters were built from the ground up. I would much rather do what Harry Potter did and find people that best suit these characters so they can become faces of their own, not so much ‘hey- it’s so-so playing as the Character Lock’. I want them to be real and fresh.



Do you have any advice for other writers?


What do writers do? We write. There’s your answer right there, the key is to keep writing and to make sure you’re writing for the right reasons. If you write solely to please other people you are going to have a very difficult time, because truth is you can’t please everyone. I write the stories I want to read but couldn’t find. These are for me and that should be good enough.
 
 
 
____________________________________________________


The amazing and talented writer/ blogger Penelope Anne Bartotto from The Library at the END of the Universe. She selfishly offered to give me a spotlight on her amazing blog even though we had never met before. I am overwhelmed by the kindness of people.
 


 
____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment